We at Vince’s Market are committed to our customer’s privacy by safeguarding your personal information. All the information you provide to us is housed on a secured separately connected system from the rest of our company’s computer infrastructure and is kept strictly confidential. We do not, and will not, sell, rent or trade our customer lists to/with other companies.
- We collect personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the programs you have requested (i.e customer loyalty programs)
- To better understand what our customers buy so that we can continually improve our products and services.
- To streamline our communications so that you only receive mailings and offers that may meet your needs.
- The type of information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and participation in promotions.
- We only collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information with your consent. You can give us your consent in writing, in person, electronically, or by telephone. In addition, by entering contests, draws, specials, promotions conducted within Vince’s Market when shopping in stores including no purchase necessary offers, you are giving Vince’s Market consent to use this information for the purposes described above.
- Access to your personal information is limited to three (3) employees. These person(s) are bound by confidentiality guidelines agreed to at the commencement of their employment in order to protect the security and privacy of your information.
- If you have any questions or would like to access or verify your personal information, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
19101 Leslie Street
Attention: Mr. Brian Johns
At any time, you can contact us at the above address if you do not want to receive any marketing and/or promotional communications from Vince’s Market in electronic, printed or verbal format.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- The services provided on this website are powered by PlumReward.com
- We don’t give, rent or sell any information that you provide to us to anybody…ever. PlumReward merchants can use your demographic information to filter their campaigns in aggregate, but they never get access to the specific customer data itself.
- If you want to unsubscribe from receiving coupons from any of the merchants that use the PlumReward service, simply reply STOP to the text message that you receive from them. If you have trouble, contact us and we’ll help you out.
- We will only send you PlumReward-specific text messages for things that pertain to customer service, unless you tell us that you want to be informed of other types of information (like new stores that open up in your area)
- There is no charge to use the myPlumReward service, other than the message or data rates that may apply to the plan that you have with your wireless carrier/provider.
Terms & Conditions
Program: PlumReward offers their customers a subscription to coupons and promotions over SMS. Enrollment requires providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number’s verification is done by sending an invitation text message, to which you must confirm by replying “I LOVE VINCES”. The invitation text message will notify you of how many messages you may receive per week (usually between 1 and 2). Message & data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
Questions: You can contact us at email@example.com, or at any time from your mobile phone, text “HELP”, to 81018. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
To Stop The Program: To stop the messages coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS by simply texting the word “STOP”, to 81018. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will receive no future messages.
Terms & Conditions: By participating in the PlumReward Mobile program, in association with Vince’s Market Coterie Club, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.